We stumbled upon a secret weapon and I am going to share it with you, but first…
Let me tell you a little bit about the people in the Oldham house… three out of six of us are red heads with very pale sensitive skin. The other two have fickle skin that occasionally flairs with eczema and psoriasis. One of us is still in (cloth) diapers… I am not disclosing which one of us this is.
Needless to say we have a constant battle with skin irritation. It is a never ending battle… until…
The day after Izzy was born my father in law came over to steal some baby snuggles. Very nonchalantly he handed me a little box with some spray in it. He told me it was for diaper rashes so I put it in Izzy’s changing table drawer and I didn’t think much more about it. Until the day her precious little skin started showing signs of her very first diaper rash. I started to walk to the hall closet to see what I could use to treat it and then remembered the spray.
It is called Bye Bye Diaper Rash Spray by Seagate and I swear I heard harps play when I opened the box… I kid you not!
Let me tell you why I love this stuff so much…
1. It is homeopathic!!!! No chemicals on that precious little girl!
2. It sprays on… no extra irritation from rubbing and (let’s be honest) no mess on my fingers!
3. It has a base of omega-3 shark liver oil, coconut oil, olive oil, and natural Vitamin E… that’s some good stuff!
4. It works wonders on cradle cap, eczema, psoriasis, and even gives relief to minor cuts and scrapes (yes, I have been spraying it on everyone)
5. It not only provides relief of skin irritation but also has healing properties
6. All of the ingredients are edible… If I get super hungry (you know how us lactating moms are) I have a handy snack… JOKING… don’t eat it… even though you could, but just don’t, that’d be weird.
Since using the spray on Izzy’s bum… a few proactive squirts once a day… she has not had any diaper rashes. I am over the moon impressed and absolutely love that it is all natural. By the way, we have had the same 2oz bottle for three months and it is still going strong. For just $9.95, that’s a steal!!
If you are interested you can read more about Bye Bye Diaper Rash Spray and purchase the product directly from Seagates website here.
While you are there be sure to browse Seagate’s other natural and homeopathic items. They have supplements, topicals, cold and flu remedies and even fertilizer and they ship worldwide!
Hope you guys love it as much as we do!
***I was not paid or reimbursed financially for this product review. This is my opinion and my own personal experience. As with everything else on my website, please do not take any of my content as medical advice***
Author: Liz Oldham
Elizabeth is an experienced birth doula and childbirth educator serving the DC metro area. She is passionate about family centered birthing, believing that families will always remember the support and communication surrounding their births. She currently lives in Virginia with her Husband 4 children and crazy dog.