Get started now!
We have partnered with our local and nationwide sister business The Placenta Company. You will be redirected to their site.
- Lessening the risk of postpartum hemorrhage and lessening the lochia phase.
- Providing the hormones human placental lactogen and prolactin to assist with your milk coming in sooner and maintaining a healthy supply throughout your nursing relationship.
- Replenishing iron lost from birth and preventing post-birth anemia. Low iron levels can lead to depressive symptoms in a new mother.
- Balancing out your hormone levels until the body is able to regulate on its own.
- Providing natural pain relief from the labor and birthing process.
- The placenta helps your uterus return to pre-pregnancy size.
- Lending you a consistent flow of oxytocin (the bonding and euphoric hormone).
- Replenishing your B-Vitamins and offering your body protein for energy.
- Protection from infection due to retained placenta or bacteria in the uterus. (*anecdotal)