VIrtual Hypnobirthing In Washington DC, Virginia and Maryland
**** Due to COVID-19 and compliance with social distancing all classes are currently held in a virtual setting. You will receive a link with instructions before the class****
2022 Schedule (Tuesdays @6pm)
- Summer series: June 28, July 5, July 12, July 19 * session full- wait list only
- Fall series: Aug 2, Aug 9, Aug 16 Aug 23 * session full- wait list only
- Fall series: Sept 13, 20, 27 & Oct 4
- Fall series: Oct 25, Nov 1, 8 & 15
- Winter series: Nov 29, Dec 6, 13 & 20
Group Classes - only $450.00 Tuesdays 6:00pm **** Due to COVID-19 and compliance with social distancing all classes are currently held in a virtual setting. You will receive a link with instructions before the class****Register Now
"...While starting out very skeptical about the course and the birthing experience in general, my partner became very supportive and understanding by the end of the course. HypnoBirthing changed our relationship and our lives forever adding so much deep meaning and love for each other and for our baby.”
"The instructor, was such a pleasure to be around. She made my husband and I believe in ourselves from the very first class and reinforced that belief during each session...."
Classes are designed to bring together the dynamics of Hypnobirthing with practical advice specific to the birthing environment local to the DC Metro area… focusing on the birthing family as the center of the mental and physical experience.
Your HelloBirth Hypnoirthing Instructors...
Week 1: Hello Belly!
- Learn strategies for self-care in a time of change. Week 1 class topics include: emotional awareness, preparation, physical comfort, nutrition, prenatal fitness, belly mapping and baby movements, relaxation techniques, and creating your birth team.
Week 2: Hello Options!
- Understand and choose your birth priorities. Class 2 topics include: interventions, course changes and decision making, VBACs, planned cesareans, immediate postpartum expectations, and relaxation techniques.
Week 3: Hello Labor!
- Putting it all together! Class 3 topics include: lead up to labor, stages and phases of labor, ideas for long labors, comfort measures and breathing, partner support, interactive birth rehearsal, and baby's "Golden Hour.
Week 4: Hello Baby!
- Caring for yourself and your baby in the 1st trimester. Class 4 topics include: transitions and adjustments in the first 6 weeks, baby's first days, newborn care, feeding, sleeping, and more!
you will get...
- Professionally written scripts and MP3s for relaxation, stress reduction, bonding
- Specially designed tracks to listen to during labor and birth
- Tools to design birth preferences, to guide birth partners, and to support healthy, confident pregnancy
- Demonstration and practice in optimal birth positions
- Hypnotherapy session for parents in building birth confidence and eliminating fears
- A guide to good pregnancy nutrition
- Body toning exercises and practice
- Initial newborn feeding with human milk education including latch, positions, and partner support