Fundamentals of Breastfeeding & Sleep
Next Class: May 20th
Location: Capitol Hill
The 1 day Fundamentals of Breastfeeding & Sleep class is held in Washington DC
Breastfeeding and sleep are two of the most commonly talked about and misunderstood aspects of parenting a new baby. This class will give you factual knowledge and practical tools so that you can begin your parenting journey with confidence.
Why not get this knowledge before your baby arrives? Don’t wait for issues and questions to arrive… get answers and support now!
Fundamentals of Breastfeeding and Sleep classes are taught by Kim Hawley
(Childbirth Educator, Lactation Educator Counselor, Infant Sleep Educator, MPH, MA)
- More than 5 years of experience working with pregnant parents, their babies, and their families either directly or as an analyst.
- Pre-certified Childbirth Educator, Your Birth Experience
- Certified Infant Sleep Educator, Bebo Mia (certification in progress)
- Certificated Lactation Educator Counselor, UC San Diego Extension
- Master’s of Public Health, Maternal and Child Health, the George Washington University
- Master’s of Arts Cultural Anthropology, the George Washington University
Author: Liz Oldham
Elizabeth is an experienced birth doula and childbirth educator serving the DC metro area. She is passionate about family centered birthing, believing that families will always remember the support and communication surrounding their births. She currently lives in Virginia with her Husband 4 children and crazy dog.